About Our School
 Artist rendering of first Elba High School
Artist rendering of first Elba High School
Elba High School Main Page
Additional Pages:
About Our School
Career and Technical Education
EHS Principal's Page
EHS Counselor's Corner
EHS Library
Forms & Information
Planning for the Future
Contact Us



Elba High School was established in the late 1920's. The original location was downtown near the levee and the townsquare. The first building for the elementary school was two story. Though it grew over the years, EHS remained in its original location until March 13, 1990. On that fateful day the entire downtown area was devastated by a terrible flood. The central office, elementary, middle and high schools were destroyed.  After two years of school in a park with mobile units, the school moved to a beautiful new campus just off Alabama 166.