The Elba City Schools provide a challenging education in a student-centered, safe, nurturing environment. The needs of students are addressed through rigorous, relevant curriculum and effective instruction that produces graduates who contribute responsibly in a global community
In order to accomplish the mission, the Elba City School System is committed to:
- Continuous school improvement while ensuring physically, emotionally safe and inclusive learning environments.
- A caring climate of respect and support among all stakeholders.
- Challenging students of diverse abilities and interests through relevant content, varied teaching strategies and effective, engaging instruction.
- Preserving and expanding collaborative and cooperative home/ school/community relationships.
- Recruiting and retaining highly qualified, technically proficient faculty and staff engaged in continuing professional development and data-informed decision-making that promotes student success.